I can’t believe that the Mom Sexy Prom is already over! I had the absolute best time with all of you beautiful women last week, and I cannot wait to host more events like this in the future. And when I do, I hope that you will all attend! It just wouldn’t be a party without you.
I thought that a little farewell speech was in order since this is my last official week holding the title of Prom Queen. It’s officially time to pass on my crown!!
Without further ado…I give you my five nominees for the title of Mom Sexy Prom Queen 2010! They are listed in no particular order. (And again, it was SO hard to narrow it down to just five nominees, because you are ALL prom queens in my book)!
1. – I just HAD to nominate Erin for her creativity and originality in writing her prom post! I loved it and laughed the whole way through! And I love how she did all of her normal day-to-day chores in her little black dress and heels. Don’t miss her Dr. Seuss version of the Mom Sexy Prom!
2. – Yet another Mom Sexy chick that I just couldn’t resist nominating! I have never seen anybody want something so bad in my entire life, so her sheer determination was a huge factor. I am also a little fearful that she might kick my ass if I don’t nominate her. Plus, she totally cracks me up. She’s funnier than I am, folks.
3. – This was the first prom that Heligirl attended…and I think that she pulled it off without a hitch! Her prom photos were absolutely beautiful…so beautiful in fact, that I seriously think they could pass for actual prom photos. She also had a great message about being comfortable and confident in her own skin…the foundation of my Mom Sexy Revolution!
4. – What can I say? Jen totally got the dance party started at this prom. And she busted a move to Lady Gaga, one of my faves these days. People were starting to get a little shy about hitting the dance floor, and Jen cranked the party up a notch. You can’t have a good prom without some booty shakin!
5. – Evonne didn’t get the chance to go to her senior prom…so this was her night! She also managed to find a dress she forgot she had…how fun is that? I love when I go into my closet and find something cute that I’d forgotten about. She also brought her own booze, which was totally cool. My kinda girl.
You can vote for your favorite once a day through this Friday, July 2nd! The winner will be announced on Monday, July 5th, and her tiara and box full of other goodies from me will be sent to her that week! She will also be my Mom Sexy Blogger of the Month for July and will have her button on my sidebar for the entire month.