Mom Sexy Prom Details

Sooo…are you coming to my prom?  I heard through the grapevine that people are having a bit of a tough time finding the details on my blog (sorry about that!), so I’m reposting the scoop on my Mom Sexy Prom 2010!

After being inspired by my Mom Sexy Blogger of the Month for June, I started thinking about how all of us have these awesome dresses that sit in our closets and maybe come out once a year if we are lucky.  And I really think that it is a total tragedy, that as sexy mamas, we don’t get to show them off a little more often. So I want to give all of us an occasion to get all gussied up and strut our stuff a bit.

I’m pleased to officially invite all of you to:

THE MOMMYOLOGIST’S MOM SEXY PROM – MONDAY, JUNE 21st, 2010

That’s right ladies.  I’m turning Mom Sexy into Prom Sexy at the end of this month.  Please join me on Monday, June 21st, and link up your post with a picture of you in “Your Hot Dress” or “Your Hot Outfit”, whatever it may be. This is your excuse to finally put on that little number that you never wear because you just don’t have a reason to. You have an occasion now!  And you know what?  You’re not even required to bring a date to this prom.  I plan on going stag.

The McLinky will be up from Monday, the 21st, until Friday, the 25th, and then me and my yet-to-be-selected team of expert panelists will nominate five ladies who linked up their photo to be our Mom Sexy Prom Queen. On Monday, the 28th, the five nominees for prom queen will be revealed and all of you will have the chance to vote daily for the winner.  And she will be crowned on July 1st as my Mom Sexy Prom Queen Blogger for July. (And yes, I will be sending the winner her very own tiara. Every queen deserves one).

I am SO pumped about this and I really think that this is going to be the BEST PROM EVER! (And I’m pretty sure that I won’t leave in the limo alone after this one).

I really think that this is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!  I really hope to see all of you on the 21st!!!

Comments

Erin says:

I’ll be there with bells on!
    ;-)

Brittney says:

awesome count me in!!!

That One Mom says:

That sounds like fun…. Now to get pics…

Mindy says:

Working on my post right now. ;0)

Oh no! I am visiting my parents and don’t have my little black # with me! Hmmmmm…maybe a bikini? WOW- that would be VERY risky!

Jenny says:

can’t wait!

Jene says:

Oooh, now I have to dig something out to wear! I need to shop for a new little black dress for a wedding in August, so I’ll just have to bump up the trip a little :)

How fun!! I can’t wait to see the entries.

Anastasia says:

Oh fun!

Sarah C. says:

I think this is such a fabulous, creative idea. I love it. So so so much fun!!!

Thats such a great idea! I can’t wait to show off! :o )

Oh my God! I’m sooo damn excited I don’t even know what to do with myself!!!!

Do I need to RSVP?? Thought I saw to RSVP somewhere!!! Let me know! I want to be Prom Queen damnit!

Maggie says:

Just dug a dress out from the closet to see if it still fit. Have excellent shoes and styling to go with!

Erin says:

you know I’m in and I will continue to tweet about it. I did just now. My internet has been down ALL DAY (bad storms here last nite), so I’m catching up now…..

This is the first time I am hearing about this, love love love it!!! I already have an idea of my perfect “prom” outfit, my wedding dress! After I got married I gained weight, recently I have been losing it, so if I can fit into my wedding dress then I will be one happy girl. We will see.

wendiwinn says:

thanks for posting the details! how fun is this!

Tami says:

Can I come but not dress up? I am so not a girlie girl but I’d love to cheer you all on.

Sounds fab! looking forward to it! :)

I love this whole idea of being Mom Sexy. My prom pretty much sucked, but my dress was amazing. Too bad I can’t fit into it anymore! I am really looking forward to this. Now I just have to go find something to wear!!

I am SO looking forward to this!!!

Messy Mommy says:

Oh what a great idea! I’m in! I’ve been thinking about doing a Project Wedding Dress!

Heligirl says:

Mom just got me a dress for her wedding and as soon as I put it on I thought, DAMN I’m a sexy mama! I’ll be there!

Kita says:

Your layout is adorable! I love the fonts used! Im not a mom but I dig your mom sexy prom and the whole shabang! I hopped by from SiTs! have a great day!

1. [...] imagine how excited I was when Mary at The Mommyologist announced June 13th that she was holding a Mom Sexy Prom. I was psyched to [...]