I’m Pleased To Introduce The Mom Sexy Minute!

It’s been way too long since I’ve done a Mom Sexy feature, don’t you think? With trying to wrap up summer outings, getting my son back to school, and getting into a routine with my new job, I’ve sort of had Mom Sexy on the back burner. Well, it’s about high time that I brought it back!

I’m pleased to introduce you to a new monthly feature that I’ll be bringing you that I like to call my “Mom Sexy Minute.” Each month, I will be posting a vlog telling you all about how to be Mom Sexy, without too much effort, and without breaking the bank!

This is my first month as a part of the Old Navy Blogger Subscription Program, and I couldn’t be more excited about it. Old Navy is sending me gift cards every month to shop and report about my experience and my top picks for the month. I thought that this was a perfect thing to tie into Mom Sexy, so here is my first official “Mom Sexy Minute” video!

With all of the great deals at Old Navy, there is just no excuse for frump! Head over there and get your cute fall coat today…and rock your Mom Sexy this season!

*Disclosure: All of the opinions expressed in this post are purely my own and were not in any way influenced by Old Navy or the Old Navy Blogger Subscription Program. I am provided with a $100 gift card each month in order to give an accurate account of my shopping experience at Old Navy and my top clothing picks for the month.

Comments

aims says:

this is AWESOME!! love the idea!!!

Oooh! I love that super fab red coat! Very cute! I also must admit…a little jealous that you get $100 every month from Old Navy to go shopping!! That can go along way there!

harmskills says:

what a great idea and a fabulous vlog. you look great and that is an awesome coat, it looks great on you!

Courtney K. says:

What a fun new idea for Mom Sexy! LOVE that jacket! :)

I love the post – but I want to mention that the YouTube suggestions after your video are not, how should I say, family friendly… just a head ups!

You are too cute woman. And yes, there’s no reason to go frumpy. Do what makes you feel good even if you’re faking it (fake it till you make it!!!). Hugs to you darlin!

P.S. I was thinking about sending this to you anyways, but I’ll just post this right here…speaking of Mom Sexy… read what the car dealer said to me when I bought my van.
    Respect the van & my identity crisis

OMG – you are too cute! Great vlog – and btw, you’re hair looks great! Missed meeting you at Philly’s Bloggy Boot Camp.

erinsgobragh says:

Awesome! Don’t need to do the fake out just yet! But now with these tips when Sam’s old enough for school I’ll sportin my Sexy!

This is awesome! And I am so jealous that you get $100 a month from Old Navy for clothes! I would die for that since I have lost a ton of weight and now all of my clothes hang on me. As soon as I can afford some new clothes I will be mom sexy again! I am looking forward to these every month now! Great job hot stuff!

Christine says:

How on earth does one land an Old Navy Subscription???? Love the jacket by the way.

Lisa says:

Great jacket! Old Navy rocks! And I love their kid clothes.

Candid Chic says:

Love it and look forward to more tips. That coat is great and $100 a month, wow. I’m definitely a bit jealous because that can go a LONG way at Old Navy, especially when used with the great coupons they offer.

So cute. Love the jacket.

How cute are you? I love the fake out.

What fun to be an Old Navy Blogger. Girl, you get to do the coolest things! I was just in there this morning looking at all their sweaters that are on sale.

Ok, you look Mommy fab…as always! Love these mOm sexy minutes. I do love that coat but I got one very similar last winter in wool, but i do have a super MOm sexy kelly green fall/spring coat from Calvin Klein that I love rockin on crisp days. Hmmm, wonder if I could get hooked up with a Calvin Klein or Louboutin subscription. By the way, congrats on the Old Navy Blogger subscription…I could us eon e of those too:) Happy Sexy Mothering!

Love the coat- too cute! I love this new feature too, what a fun idea! Looking forward to seeing more!

Jen Gacek says:

Great post! That is a really cute coat. I was just at Old Navy today and bought a Mom Sexy little scarf! Love to wear scarves during the fall and winter months.

Kimberly says:

Hey girl! You are so cute. How in the world did you get the Old Navy Blogger thing?

Annie says:

LOVE IT!!!!

Erin says:

GREAT idea. Ya can go t-shirt, no bra if ya had too, right? Oh, good. The jacket hides a lot. It’s sooo cute. Have to head over to Old Navy this weekend. Frump to fab. for sure!

abbie says:

Love that coat. What a neat idea.

Sarah C. says:

I am the ultimate user of the “fake out”. I’m also a huge fan of the trench, and have a couple in different colors. That one is adorable!!

Love that jacket! Besides the fact that it can hide so much :)

Stacy says:

Very cute! You and the jacket! :)

Joy says:

I love that coat! I am a huge fan of the “fake out” and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us with the next Mom Sexy Minute.

I love it! Only what I have underneath is MUCH worse than you…ratty sweats that haven’t fit since 2 babies ago…but like you said, it’s the fake out! Who needs to know!

Could you be any cuter???? :)

C.Mom says:

I love the fake out idea! And the jacket is fab! Great ideas as always :)

Brandi says:

Love it! I also exclusively shop at Old Navy! I wish I could get Gift Cards! Awesome:)

Erin says:

You look fab, & I want that coat! I love Old Navy!!!
    ;-)

Love the fake out! And that jacket is so adorbs. :)

Kelly says:

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!! Thank you!

1. [...] – Swisspers contacted me after viewing my Mom Sexy Minute series video, and they introduced me to their line of organic cotton makeup removal products. [...]